PCHS Haunted Hallways
The Pekin Community High School Student Council is doing something new this year! On Sunday, October 28, we will be hosting a “
Haunted Hallways” event.
What is it?
- An event in which local businesses and school clubs “sponsor” a table as children trick or treat through the hallways of Pekin High.
- The organization is responsible for decorating their table and providing enough treats for about 300 kids.
- The organization is free to advertise at the table as well.
- Student Council will have concessions and games available in the cafeteria.
- The trick or treating portion of the event is free to the children.
- A table and chairs will be provided for you.
- Sunday, October 28th from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Set-up can begin at 3 p.m.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Colleen Kahl at email@example.com or 347-4101 ext. 6378.
Please let us know by October 17th if you would like to participate and how many individuals will be there to represent you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your continued involvement in the events that benefit the youth of Pekin.
PCHS Student Council Executive Board