The law offices of Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius and Cerulo will host a Business & Tax Seminar on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Par-A-Dice Hotel in East Peoria, Illinois with complimentary cocktails and hors 'doeuvres following the seminar.
Quinn Johnston attorneys will address:
- Estate and Gift Tax Law Update
- Blockchain, An Introduction to the Technology and its Legal Implications on Businesses
- Challenges to Business in a #MeToo World
- Business Law in 2018: Marketing, Technology and Social Media at the Forefront
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and other Related Issues and Provisions in Employment Contracts and Asset Purchase Agreements
The seminar is complimentary, but registration is required. The program is approved for 3.0 CPE credits and Illinois CLE credit is pending.
For additional information or to register call Sarah Jones at 309-674-1133 or visit www.QuinnJohnston.com.
Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo provides comprehensive legal services to its clients ranging from private individuals to large business entities. With offices in Peoria and Springfield, Illinois, the firm is well prepared to assist clients with a variety of legal issues, including business, civil litigation and healthcare. For more information, visit the firm’s web site at quinnjohnston.com.