Winter Wonderland Festival Parade~
Sunday, November 28, 2010 starting at 3:30 PM.
This year’s theme is “The Twelve Days of Christmas”.
- Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010
- Time: 2:30 PM - Line-up/judging begins
- Time: 3:30 PM - Parade begins at 9th and Broadway
- Parade Route : Begins in the 1100 block of Broadway, east on Broadway, right on Sycamore Street to Pavilion Drive, and ending at the Dugout Parking Lot. Please disband and have members picked up at the Miniature Golf parking lot.
- Following the parade the Opening Ceremonies will take place at the Pavilion in Mineral Springs Park with Fireworks, Refreshments, Carriage Rides, Sing a longs, and SANTA.