- Nativity Walk featuring Nativity sets from all over the world, Dec. 5, 3:00-8:00 p.m. and Dec 6, 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in the Parish Center; $5.00 / person & $10.00 / family.
- Living Nativity on December 5 from 3:00-8:00 p.m. outside the Parish Center.
- Selections of homemade cookies to purchase Dec. 5, 3:00-8:00 p.m. and Dec. 6, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Parish Center.
- Beautiful music from different choral groups, Dec. 5, 4:00-8:00 p.m. Parish Center.
- Greenery wreaths and swags to decorate your home, for sale Dec. 5, 3:00-8:00 p.m., outside near Parish Center.
- Santa breakfast for the kids, Dec. 5, 8:00-11:00 a.m. , School.
- Santa shop for the kids to shop for family members, Dec. 5th -9:00 -1:00, School.
- Cookie decorating for the kids, Dec. 6, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Parish Center.
- Make and take Nativity project for the kids, Dec. 6, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Parish Center.
- Nativity dress up for the kids, Dec. 6th, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Parish Center.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
St. Joseph Christmas Bazaar
Please join us for the First Annual St. Joseph Christmas Bazaar, December 5th and 6th! Help us celebrate the upcoming Christmas season by joining us for some or all of the following activities:
Labels: Member Announcements