The Community Foundation of Central Illinois (CFCI) is currently accepting applications for the following scholarships until April 1 and April 15. Please see the CFCI website: www.communityfoundationci.org for more information and for applications:
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorder’s Scholarship: Applications due April 15
- Dr. Valentine Jobst III Educational Fund Scholarship: Applications due April 1
- Epilepsy Scholarship Fund: Applications: Due April 1
- Illinois Mutual Employees Children Scholarship: Please contact Illinois Mutual for application packet. Applications due April 1.
- MidAmerica National Banks Employee’s Children Scholarship: Applications due April 1
- Women in Leadership Scholarship Applications: due April 1
- Women’s Lifestyle Educational Fund Scholarship: Applications due April 1
- The Vietnam Veteran’s Moving Wall Scholarship: Applications due April 1
CFCI’s Mission: The Community Foundation of Central Illinois (CFCI) is a philanthropic resource committed to Connecting People Who Care with Causes That Matter.
About CFCI: CFCI was established in 1988 by a group of community-minded citizens to meet a wide variety of social, cultural, educational, and other charitable needs throughout Central Illinois. CFCI carries out its mission by working with donors to establish permanent endowment funds to be used as charitable capital for enhancing the quality of life in the Central Illinois community. CFCI maintains high professional standards in the investment and management of the funds entrusted to the Foundation, and promotes effective and efficient grant making to serve current and future needs of central Illinois. For more information, please visit www.communityfoundationci.org.