AAIM Employers' Association Benefits Boot Camp
AAIM Employers’ Association is pleased to announce the “Benefits Boot Camp” conference will be held in three locations.
- Rockford, IL: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, NIU—Rockford, 8500 E State Street
- East Peoria, IL: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, Par-A-Dice Hotel, 21 Blackjack Blvd
- Maryland Heights, MO: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, Doubletree Hotel - Westport Plaza, 1973 Craigshire Rd
Time: 8:00 am – 2:45 pm
Registration Fee: $179 AAIMEA Member/$225Non-member
Get the latest information on EVERYTHING BENEFITS! Benefits Boot Camp is a one-day seminar that will provide participants with tangible tools and information to apply to real business needs. Sponsorships are available for the event. Sessions include:
- Legislative Update
- What Can Small Businesses Do to Control Rising Healthcare Costs?
- Addressing the Challenge of Healthcare Reform—What Must I Do Today & What Should I Do Tomorrow?
- State of Healthcare Reform—The Employer Perspective
- Employee Wellness & Health Fairs Best Practices
- What Are Other Companies Doing About Benefits That You Aren’t?
AAIM Employers’ Association is an HRCISM Approved Provider.
Post a Comment