Pekin Avanti's to Hold Community Celebration in March
The new Avanti’s Ristorante in
“We have received a wonderful welcome from the
10% of Carryout/Pickup Proceeds Donated to Different Charities
According to Zeller, several days in March will focus on a different theme and charity. Customers are encouraged to phone ahead to ensure their orders are ready for pickup or carryout.
Following are the designated days and organizations:
- Monday, March 8 – Celebrating Children: Boys & Girls Club of
- Wednesday, March 10 – Celebrating Teens:
Tazewell Teen Center
- Tuesday, March 16 – Celebrating Seniors:
Miller Senior Citizens Center
- Monday, March 22 – Celebrating Families: AMBUCS of
- Wednesday, March 24 – Celebrating Community: Goodwill Industries in
- Tuesday, March 30 – Celebrating Pets: Tazewell Animal Protection Society (TAPS)
The Pekin Avanti’s, which opened for business in October, features two banquet rooms which can be opened up, along with a smaller private dining room that comfortably seats 30 people. In addition, there is a full-service bar and open seating that easily accommodates 250 people.