We are opening our doors to walk-in customers starting May 1st!
However we are following CDC guidelines and implementing these strict regulations:
- Only one customer allowed in the store at a time. If that customer is accompanied by a spouse or other family member, we can allow both in the store. If a couple is accompanied by a child under 12, we can allow all three - however that is the limit, two adults and one child.
- ALL customers regardless of age will be required to wear a mask when they enter the store and keep their mask on the entire time they are on premises.
- Our employees will in turn be wearing masks during the entire interaction.
- We will also need a brief time period between when a customer enters and leaves to wipe down with a disinfectant cloth all surfaces that customers have touched to ensure no cross contamination on contact surfaces.
- If any customers do not have a mask, we can still help them via curbside services, and we are continuing our free delivery service for people that are vulnerable or those that would simply rather stay home.
We are excited to be making these baby steps towards conducting business as usual, however we want you to know that our first commitment is to keeping the residents of Pekin as well as our staff as safe and healthy as possible :)