CASA OF THE TENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT ANNOUNCES 14TH ANNUAL “CASAblanca – DANCING WITH THE LOCAL STARS”
Who will be voted the best celebrity dancer in the Peoria area? Find out on Saturday, November 2, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at the Par-a-Dice Hotel Casino Ballroom, when CASA of the Tenth Judicial Circuit presents its signature fundraiser, “CASAblanca – Dancing with the Local Stars.” The dance competition features eight Peoria-area dignitaries, business leaders, and celebrities, each paired with a talented instructor.
The 2019 Dancers helping to make a difference for abused and neglected children are:
· Kelly Giraudo, Butler, Giraudo & Meister, PC, with Richard Smith, dance instructor
· Katie Kim, The Kim Group, with Stephen Kerr, dance instructor
· Ryan LaCosse, Cumulus Media, with Sophie Challacombe, dance instructor
· Theresa Murphy, OSF HealthCare Foundation, with Todd Michael Cook, dance instructor
· Mark Plunkett, MD, OSF HealthCare, Children's Hospital of Illinois, with Lexi Zellmer, dance instructor
· Deborah Roethler, City of Peoria, with Ron Pruse, dance instructor
· Mike Unes, Illinois General Assembly, with Emily West, dance instructor
· Wendy Wagner, Washington Chamber of Commerce, with Mike Hinchman, dance instructor
Do you have a favorite dancer? The general public can vote for dancers (in the form of dollars donated) to determine the “2019 People’s Choice Award" winner. Each dollar donated equates to one vote. Visit our website at https://www.casaofthetenth.org/events/casablanca/vote/ to vote!
The Critics’ Choice Award will be awarded at the event based on judges’ scores and attendees' votes. We’re pleased to have the following as judges:
- R. Rennie Atterbury III
- William Baker, WTVP
- Tara Perry, CEO, National CASA/GAL Association
- Sally Snyder
- Mystery Judge: Winner of Bid to “Be-A-Judge," a special opportunity for an audience member to be a judge on the night of the event.
The Honorary Co-Chairs are Adam Hawks of Hilltop Wealth Management of Raymond James and Arron McCall of CrossFit North Peoria with Event Co-Chairs Teri Cook of Cook Travel and Karoline Seitz-Goddard of CIBM Bank. The evening's Emcees are Ashley Bradshaw of Green Ford, and David Desmond of Peoria Toyota.
Join us for a fun-filled night of dancing, food and cocktails! Tickets may be purchased for $200/person or $1,800/table of ten by calling the CASA office at 309-669-2939.
The 14th Annual CASAblanca is made possible through the generosity of: Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino, CIBM Bank, OSF HealthCare Children's Hospital of Illinois, Hilltop Wealth Management of Raymond James, David Vaughan Investments, WTVP, DRAKEphoto, Lisa Murphy Web Design, Peoria's 92.3.