Navigating the Road to Recovery
THE FIRST STEPS
WHEN: Friday, March 17, 2017, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
WHERE: Fondulac Bank, 201 Clock Tower Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611
FOLEPI Room, 2nd Floor
1) Understand the 12-Steps as a guiding philosophy for recovery from addictions and other problems.
2) Identify practical applications of key terms in Steps 1-3.
3) Discuss ways to confront and correct misunderstanding/misrepresentation of the steps.
4) Learn, share and discuss activities and metaphors that illustrate the meaning of the first steps for any individual or group of clients, regardless of their background.
5) Application to IAODAPCA has been accepted for 2 CEU’s!
Presented by Ed Betzelberger, LCSW, CRADC, PCGC
Register for CEUs (by 3/16/17): Contact Brenda Franklin at (309) 477-5526/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Ed at (309) 477-5548/ email@example.com!