Beachbody Coach Spotlight

This Lady right here is a ROCKSTAR on and off the stage! Julie is the first Coach on my Team of ‪#‎CrushingCoaches to hit the 700 Club Leaderboard! This doesn’t happen by accident. This is what happens when someone is dedicated to helping others. Julie has dedicated her life to just that, and it shows. She is a 6th Grade School Teacher who is loved and admired by her students. She is a True Rockstar in the local band, “Backstreet”, sharing her love of music with the world. And she is a Success Club All-Star (well on her way to Success Club All-Star Legend) as a Beachbody Coach. This woman never ceases to amaze me. She is my Confidant, my Friend, and my Team Mate, and I am so proud of her that I could burst! Congratulations Julie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local High School to Win a SMART Board in 5th Annual Recycle Your Style Contest

Methodist Offers Free Informational Heart Program

Yesterday's Says Goodbye to the Past: Welcoming the Next Generation of Schramm | Pekin Restaurant Week 2023