ILLINOIS CENTRAL COLLEGE HOSTS FRIDAY CAMPUS VISIT DAYS THIS FALL
Illinois Central College will host Campus Visit Days from 9:30 am to noon on Fridays this fall to give potential students information on various program options and the chance to see the College up close and personal.
ICC will feature the following programs on these dates:
· Health Careers: September 23, Downtown Campus, Thomas Building, Room 210
· Financial Aid: September 30, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
· Agriculture/Horticulture: October 7, East Peoria Campus, Agricultural & Industrial Technologies Building, Room 203
· Engineering: October 14, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
· POWER Programs (automotive, diesel, GM ASEP and CAT programs): October 21, East Peoria Campus, Agricultural & Industrial Technologies Building, Room 212C/D
· Education: October 28, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
· Business/Computer Information Systems: November 4, East Peoria Campus, Room TC214
· Transfer: November 11, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
· General Information: November 18, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
· Undecided: December 2, East Peoria Campus, Room 212C/D
Parking for the East Peoria sessions is available in the Visitors Lot.
Tours of the Academic Building and Campus Housing will be offered during sessions at the East Peoria Campus. The Friday Campus Visit Days are free of charge, but registration is required. To register, please visit http://icc.edu/admissions/campus-visits/
Additional Friday Campus Visit Days for Fine and Performing Arts, Graphic Design, Criminal Justice, Paralegal, Law Enforcement, 911 Dispatcher, Fire Science, Psychology and Sociology, and Culinary Arts programs, as well as general information for undecided students will be available in Spring 2017, beginning in late January.
For questions, please contact ICC at (309) 694-5-ICC.