· Qualifying will take place the entire month of August. Each player competing must play 18 holes from the white tees playing the ball down with a fellow club member and turn their scorecard into the golf shop.
· Each flight will contain 16 players based on their qualifying scores.
· Format will be match play from the blue tees for Championship flight and white tees for all other flights.
· The following is a range of dates when each match may be completed.
o Round1 =September 1st-11th
o Round 2=September 12th-22nd
o Round 3=September 23rd-October 4th
o Finals=October 5th-16th
· Once field is set players are responsible for setting up their own tee times.
· Cost is $20.00 per player. All monies collected will go to payouts for the winners. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th will receive merchandise gift cards.
· Players will be considered signed up to play when they have turned in their qualifying score and $20.00.