The Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce has partnered with energy experts CQI Associates. They are getting ready to hold their Fall 2013 enrollment campaign for the Commercial Energy Co-op.
Deregulation laws in Illinois give you the choice in who supplies your businesses’ electricity or natural gas. This program has successfully reduced costs to businesses since it inception in Illinois in 2007.
Here are just a few more benefits:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at the most competitive rates to businesses, eliminating the need to ‘go through it alone’.
- Members receive Better Pricing than offered individually.
- Budget Stability (no more ‘roller coaster costs’) by offering Fixed Rate energy supply costs.
- Year round Customer Support through energy experts CQI Associates.
This is an excellent time for chamber members to join the Chamber of Commerce Energy Purchasing Co-op program to seek electricity and natural gas supply services for your commercial electricity and/or natural gas accounts. Electricity and natural gas rates are forecast to rise over the next 24 months. Secure budget stability by locking in your supply services into a contract now.
The Chamber will be offering informational webinars to provide further explanation about the program. CQI Associates will be hosting webinars on the following days:
● September 10, 2013 – 2:30pm
● September 18, 2013 - 11:00am
● September 26,2013 - 2:30pm
Please register in advance for any of the above webinars. Simply go directly to the CQI Associates home page at www.cqiassociates.com and click on the date that you want to participate and follow the steps to RSVP.