● IR 10-84 IRS has a dedicated phone line for Gulf Oil Spill Victims; Publication 4873 is on The Gulf Oil Spill and Your Taxes flyer and the Publication 4873-A is a Gulf Oil Spill Questions and Answers handout.
● The Affordable Care Act contains some tax provisions that may affect a business. Find timely tips, fact sheets, news releases and legal guidance on IRS.gov.
● IR 10-83 The National Taxpayer Advocate mid-year report to Congress expresses concern about the new information reporting burdens facing small businesses and certain IRS collection practices.
● Small Business Virtual Workshop www.irsvideos.gov/virtualworkshop
● Your Guide to an IRS Audit www.irsvideos.gov/audit
● The IRS.gov Small Business Resources section offers links to a broad range of information from federal and state agencies.
● Summertime Tax Tip 10-05 offers six tips for new business owners.
● Checklists provide the basic steps to follow when:
· Starting a business
· Closing a Business
● Small Business Develhttp://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=172970,00.htmlopment Centers offer one-stop assistance to individuals and small businesses by providing a wide variety of information and guidance in branch locations.