Pekin Hospital Circle Drive to be Closed for Renovations
The circle drive located outside Pekin Hospital’s Main Lobby will be closed to all vehicle traffic for exterior renovations beginning on September 9. The project will take approximately four weeks to complete.
To accommodate our patients, staff, and visitors:
· The Front Lobby Entrance will remain open via a construction tunnel that will be adjusted as the project progresses. Patients and visitors may also use the ER Entrance as an alternative. Maps and signage will be available to assist the public.
· For patient drop-off, please use the circle drive located outside of the ER.
· Transportation vehicles that normally use the front lobby circle drive to drop-off or pick-up patients should instead use the Hospital’s Park Avenue Entrance or the Women’s Diagnostic Center Entrance on 14th Street.
· The parking lot located on 14th Street outside of the Women’s Diagnostic Center will re-open on Tuesday, September 8.
· Patients will be discharged through the Women’s Diagnostic Center Entrance on 14th Street.
The circle drive will reopen, weather permitting, on October 9.
If you have any questions or concerns about these plans, please call (309) 353-0465.