- Jim Baumgartner, Caterpillar
- Bill Blessman, Mason County
- Meridith Bunch, Midstate College
- Bill Comstock, Sheet Metal Workers Local 1
- Songo Dede, DSM-H
- Nick Esser, Heartland Bank
- Jake Hamman, One Fire Media
- Mike Hinrichsen, Woodford County
- Bill Martin, Logan County
- Libby Mathers, Harvest Café
- Tom O’Neill, Peoria County
- Charles Purcell, G&D Integrated
- Dan Sleaford, Weaver Popcorn
- Bill Spears, J.C. Dillon Plumbing
- Keith Steffen, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- David Zimmerman, Tazewell County
An interim board has been leading a re-organizing of the EDC in partnership with Focus Forward CI, a regional economic development strategy initiative that started in 2012. Through the re-organization process, a new board has been selected to represent both the public and private sectors across a five county region that includes Logan, Mason, Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford Counties.
The new board will have an orientation session on Wednesday, November 13th and will then plan a first board meeting to begin the process of implementing their new structure and economic development strategy. A CEO search for the organization is currently underway.
The EDC of Central Illinois is a non-profit organization that fosters economic growth in the five county region.
The Economic Development Council (EDC) of Central Illinois strengthens the economy of the region through the strategic pursuit and retention of high quality jobs and quality of life enhancements, and the relentless support of local business, workforce, community and economic development efforts.