ActOnEnergy®: Gateway to Energy Efficiency
Presented by Ameren Illinois, the Pekin Area Chamber of Commerce, and Pekin Hospital
Pekin Hospital - Park Court Conference Room
600 South 13th Street, Pekin
Thursday, March 29, 2012 | 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Pekin Area Chamber of Commerce and Pekin Hospital in conjunction with Ameren Illinois’ ActOnEnergy® program will be hosting a lunch and learn on Thursday, March 29, 2012. You are encouraged to attend this event to learn how your business or organization can apply for cash incentives to help pay for part of your next electric or natural gas energy efficiency project (many of which have paybacks of less than one year!)
Reserve your place now for this special event, where you will:
- Learn about the ActOnEnergy Program
- Find out about the variety of cash incentives available for your business or organization
- Learn how, as a trade business, to get cash incentives for your customers
- Meet your local Energy Advisor
- Talk to ActOnEnergy representatives to answer any of your questions
- Learn how Pekin Hospital used cash incentives from ActOnEnergy to improve the energy efficiency of their buildings which now saves them thousands of dollars each year on their energy bills
Millions of dollars in cash incentives are available through ActOnEnergy– learn more and start saving!
The cost to attend this event, which includes lunch, is only $6.95. Space is limited, so please RSVP by Tuesday, March 27 to John Priester, Director of Facilities Management at Pekin Hospital, at 1.309.353.0466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.