WHEN: Friday, April 21, 2017, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
WHERE: Fondulac Bank, 201 Clock Tower Drive, East Peoria, IL 61611
FOLEPI Room, 2nd Floor
1) Continuation from Part 1 to understand the 12-Step program as a guiding philosophy for recovery, with a focus on Steps 4-9.
2) Organize and view these steps as working pairs, each with a preparation and action component.
3) Identify practical principles in these steps and help clients get to work.
4) Learn, share and discuss activities and metaphors that illustrate the meaning of these principles for any individual or group of clients, regardless of their background.
5) Approved by IAODAPCA for 2 CEU’s!
Presented by Ed Betzelberger, LCSW, CRADC, PCGC
Register for CEUs (by 3/16/17): Contact Brenda Franklin at (309) 477-5526/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Ed at (309) 477-5548/ email@example.com!