13th Annual ICC International Fair --- Sat., April 22, 2017 Noon to 3 pm --- Cafeteria East Peoria Campus
Some of the event’s highlights:
· Celebration of diverse cultures through music, entertainment, food samples and dancing
· Fashion show by international students featuring traditional costumes
· Martial arts demonstration
· Informational booths and food samples from Tanzania, China, Jordan and Egypt (food samples available at a modest cost)
· Global Village of Peoria Heights will offer a selection of coffees, chocolates, clothing and gifts from developing countries for purchase
There is an admission donation of $3, and children under 10 are admitted free. Proceeds will go toward an International F-1 student scholarship fund.
Available for media interviews: Director of International Education Dr. Barbara Burton and International Education Coordinator Tia Van.