The Center for Prevention of Abuse announces its 2014-2015 Board of Directors.
Board of Director Officers;
• Althea Geiser, B’Ribboned, Etc.
• Greg Miller, Pioneer Railcorp
• Karla Losey, Associated Bank
• Sandy Andrews, CEFCU Retiree
• Deauna Collins, Herget Bank
Newly Elected Board Members;
• Michele Anderson, South Side Bank
• Paroma Banerjee, Caterpillar Inc.
• Neil Kaderabek, Pekin Insurance
• Kimberly Leman, Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino
Returning Board Members;
• Sue Bosich, Eliff, Dancey & Bosich, P.C.
• Dave Finch, Verizon Wireless
• Joanna Gardner M.D., OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
• The Reverend Elaine Gordon, Ward Chapel AME Church
• Denise Johnson, Caterpillar Inc.
• Chris McCall, McCall Law Offices, P.C.
• Christina Alwan Miller, Northwestern Mutual
• The Reverend Anna Saxon, UnityPoint Health Methodist/Proctor
• Bonnie Schofield, Community Volunteer
• Stacey Shangraw, Ameren Illinois
• Kip Strasma Ph.D., Methodist College of UnityPoint Health
• Giann Walker, CEFCU
• Jennifer Zammuto, Caterpillar Foundation
“These individuals bring extraordinary experiences and strengths to The Center,” explains Martha Herm, Executive Director. “They are committed to helping victims of violence find safety and support and to helping young people learn new skills in building healthy relationships and non-violent lifestyles.”