Community Foundation of Central Illinois Announces March 2011 Grant Cycle is Now Open
IL- The Community Foundation of Central Illinois (CFCI) is currently accepting grant proposals from non-profit organizations within a 50-mile radius of . Peoria, excluding McLean County
Newly revised grant guidelines may be downloaded from the CFCI website at www.communityfoundationci.org and are available at the office,
331 Fulton Street, Suite 310, Peoria, Illinois 61602.
Proposals must be received at the Community Foundation of Central Illinois office by:
4:30 PM, March 1, 2011. Proposals received after this date will not be accepted.
The Community Foundation’s purpose is to assist projects in the fields of education, arts, health, human services, community service or community development and advance
ONE OR MORE of the following objectives:
1. Address and help resolve important existing or emerging community issues.
2. Support new and creative projects and organizations offering the greatest opportunity for positive and significant change.
3. Promote cooperation and collaboration among organizations.
4. Identify, enhance, and develop leadership in the community through creative and innovative activities which empower individuals.
5. Improve the quality or scope of charitable work in the community.
The Community Foundation of Central Illinois does not provide grant funding for annual campaigns, individuals, endowments, or make grants for sectarian religious purposes.
For questions regarding the Community Foundation of Central Illinois’ Grant Cycle please call (309) 674-8730.