Situated in a town of just over 825 residents, Hopedale Medical Complex (HMC) is celebrating its 65th Anniversary surrounded by a community of doctors and staff that embrace the importance and need for a rural hospital facility. Opening its doors on May 8, 1955, the 20 bed Hopedale Hospital was the vision of Dr. Lawrence Rossi, Sr. and the many volunteers, citizens and donors who supported the efforts.
HMC now staffs over 300 dedicated employees and healthcare professionals and was recently awarded a 5 Star Rating from CMS (Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services). The 25-bed critical access hospital stands at the center of the complex. The hospital is surrounded by the Midwest Vascular Institute, Hopedale Pharmacy, Nursing Home, Commons Independent and Assisted Living, and the Medical Arts Physicians’ Office. Satellite doctors’ offices can be found in the communities of Atlanta, Delavan, Mackinaw, Manito and Tremont.
While HMC has been steadfast in the service they have provided to their patients, residents and the community over the past 65 years, they continue to evolve and adapt strategically to be a leader in healthcare innovation and strive to carry on the legacy of Dr. Lawrence Rossi, Sr. for many more years to come. HMC COO Emily Whitson states, “Even though the organization is always evolving, one thing will never change at Hopedale Medical Complex, the patient will always come first.”
If you would like more information about this, please call Emily Harms at (217) 671-9669 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org