Bond Eye Associates located in Peoria and Pekin, IL is reopening to full services beginning May 18, 2020
Bond Eye Associates will begin seeing patients for all services on May 18, 2020. Most of their employees have been furloughed since March 20th due to the COVID-19 pandemic restricting their office to only seeing emergency patients. Employees will report back to work on May 11, 2020 to undergo training on new safety processes before seeing patients the following week. At times like these, the safety of patients, employees, and community are top priority for Bond Eye Associates. They are instituting the following processes to ensure everyone’s safety:
- No visitors may accompany patients unless they are needed to assist the patient.
- Patient rescheduling: A Bond Eye Associate staff member will contact you to reschedule your previously cancelled appointment
- Bond Eye Associates is currently checking you in and immediately taking you to a room. If there is a wait, you will wait in your car, and they will give you a pager or call you to let you know that the technician is ready for you. They provide hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Temperatures will be taken on all people entering the offices, and all people entering are expected to wear a mask.
- They have face shields in place at the slit lamp and the front desk but request that no talking happens while your chin is in the slit lamp or near the doctor or technician.
- Exam rooms are deeply sanitized between every patient.
- Bond Eye Associates is installing HEPA Air purifiers throughout their facilities.
- Patients that need optical services that did not normally require an appointment will need to call ahead and schedule a time to come into the Optical Boutiques.
- Bond Eye Associates asks that their opticians be the only one pulling frames in their Optical Boutiques so all the frames touched can be sanitized before another patient touches them. Patients must wear a mask in order to be fitted for glasses. You can continue to order contacts online with a current prescription by going to https://www.bondeye.com/patient-resources/online-ordering/Bond Eye Associates is your path to clearer vision.For more information about Bond Eye Associates please visit our website at www.bondeye.com or call 309.353.6660. Bond Eye Associates is a medical group practice that brings full-service eye care to Central Illinois. Eye care services are provided by two physicians, three optometrists and a staff of over 30. Bond has offices located in Pekin and Peoria, Illinois.