The law offices of Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius and Cerulo will host a Business & Tax Seminar on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Par-A-Dice Hotel in East Peoria, Illinois with complimentary cocktails and hors 'doeuvres following the seminar.
Quinn Johnston attorneys will address:
- Estate and Gift Tax Update
- Recreational Marijuana and the Workplace: What Employers Can (and Cannot) Do Now that Marijuana is Legal
- Rental Real Estate, Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction and Related Issues
- Preserving Assets in Dissolution of Marriage
- Coming January 1, 2020: the New Illinois Trust Code
For additional information or to register call Sarah Jones at 309-674-1133 or visit www.QuinnJohnston.com.
Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo provides comprehensive legal services to its clients ranging from private individuals to large business entities. With offices in Peoria and Springfield, Illinois, the firm is well prepared to assist clients with a variety of legal issues, including business, civil litigation and healthcare. For more information, visit the firm’s web site at quinnjohnston.com.