Central Illinois Solar Training Pipeline Program
Tues., Dec. 19, 2017
ICC Peoria Campus
Arbor 112 (Multi-Purpose Room)
5407 N. University St., PeoriaThanks to a $1 million grant from Commonwealth Edison, Illinois Central College, along with more than 15 community organizations and businesses, will offer a program designed to build a workforce training program for solar technicians. ICC will serve as fiscal and lead agent for the Central Illinois Solar Workforce Pipeline Training Program, with Illinois People’s Action/Heaven’s View Community Development Corp. and Tri-County Urban League acting as key partners.
Additional information, including a news release, will be available at the press conference.
- Dr. Sheila Quirk-Bailey – President, ICC
- Dr. Rita Ali – Vice President of Diversity and Community Impact, ICC
- Rev. Tony Pierce - Illinois People’s Action / Heaven’s View Community Development Corporation
- Laraine Bryson – President, Tri-County Urban League
- Ellen George – Dean of Corporate and Community Education, ICC