ICC Educational Foundation Hosts Student Center Donor Recognition and Reception
Illinois Central College and the Educational Foundation will host a reception for the generous donors who have supported the development of the new Student Center on the Peoria Campus. Speakers offering brief remarks include ICC President - Dr. Sheila Quirk-Bailey, President of the ICC Educational Foundation Board of Directors - David Zern, and Interim Exec. Director of the Education Foundation - Stephanie Holmes.
Donors and the spaces for which they will receive naming recognition (through signage) include:
- Sid and Flo Banwart - Sid and Flo Banwart Library and Sid and Flo Banwart Academic Support Center
- CEFCU - CEFCU Commons
- CORE Construction – Group Learning Laboratory
- Lowell “Bud” Grieves Family - The Lowell “Bud” Grieves Family Event Room
- Kriegsman Family - The Kriegsman Family Group Study Room
- Kuhl Insurance - Kuhl Insurance Group Study Room
- Pekin Insurance - Pekin Insurance Computer Laboratory
Available for media interviews: Dr. Sheila Quirk-Bailey – ICC President, and donors in attendance.
Post a Comment