Peoria's 92.3 Has Launched!

January 2015



Welcome to my Resolution

Definition of a Resolution:
A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement or something slightly nice. 

Hello, and Happy New Year! I did not make a "standard" New Year's resolution this year. I did away with "Go to the gym, make time for myself, eat healthy, make new friends"...and so on. Even though those things are important, my main goal this year is to focus on my passions. 

One of my main passions, I have come to realize, is helping business owners grow their businesses. I have an an amazing job that takes many of my other passions and allows me to  utilize them in order to do this.

I hope that writing this newsletter for my clients, and potential clients I can share information, answer questions, generate creativity, and share passions.

Here's to a great 2015 and thank you for being a part of my resolution.

Sarah Varnes
Peoria's 92.3 has launched!!
As many of you know, we have launched 'PEORIA'S 92.3!' At the stroke of midnight on New Year's Day, we debuted our new imaging, music, and upbeat staff to the Peoria radio airwaves! What's different? 'PEORIA'S 92.3' is a mass appeal station for our female demographic 18-34/18-49 base,  NEVER losing our hip, Peoria FIRST presentation! SAFE. FAMILY FRIENDLY. HIP. FUN! CLASSY! The "residue" of the past is GONE!  This station has kicked off 2015 with the right music mix, for at work, playing the most popular music in America! After 7pm, we OWN the club hits and take the gloves off!  We are investing and improving on our already stellar jock lineup, starting with O'Ryan in mornings! When you think of TIMBERLAKE.....USHER....BEYONCE....BRUNO MARS....YOU HAVE FOUND PEORIA'S 92.3! We are PEORIA driven, and will design all promotions around the MASS APPEAL female lifestyle! Call me this month...we have a great introductory special to get your business featured on Peoria's 92.3!!

Why Radio? 
Over the next few weeks we are going to look at the reasons
why YOU should use radio to advertise your business
REACH
*Radio is on 24/7, reaching over 92% of people age 12 and older every week and 68% daily
*Often considered a frequency medium, radio is an ideal reach medium when planned differently - especially based on Nielsen Audio PPM data
*Reach 3 consumers 1X rather than 1 consumer 3X since that 1 consumer is less likely to need a product/service than any 1 of the 3 would be
*Ads are most effective when they remind people of brands they know, at the time they happen to need a product or service.
*Reminding is a perfect job for radio when used as a reach medium.

Issue: 1



In This Issue









I've worked with all kinds businesses over the years. Learning the diversity of different companies has been challenging and fun. It's one of the best parts of my job. If you are interested in Radio Advertising you can rest assured that I will do everything I can to make your advertising a success.
Specialties:
Promotional Ideas and Implementation, 
:60, :30 and :15 Commercials, Live Remote Broadcasts, Internet advertising on station websites, steaming commercials, Sweet Deals half off coupons.



Join Our Mailing List

Sarah Varnes cell: 309-360-8856  office: 309-669-1204
sarah.varnes@cumulus.com
Cumulus Media / Radio Peoria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local High School to Win a SMART Board in 5th Annual Recycle Your Style Contest

Methodist Offers Free Informational Heart Program

Yesterday's Says Goodbye to the Past: Welcoming the Next Generation of Schramm | Pekin Restaurant Week 2023